Satisfy your sweet tooth with the Rockridge Ice Cream Tour! This one-hour guided walking tour takes kids of all ages through Oakland’s Rockridge area to explore a variety of ice cream desserts—along with a little history as to how we came to enjoy them.
Our Rockridge Ice Cream Tour is just one hour, providing the perfect break for a warm summer afternoon. Great for kids, families, food tour-newbies, or anyone looking to explore the Rockridge area one spoonful at a time. It’s a truly “sweet” experience!
- Visit three tasting locations with sweet tastings, samples, and demonstrations.
- Discover the stories behind the variety of sweet and creamy desserts found right here in Rockridge.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Tasting Guide with map and discounted offerings from our tasting locations.
- DEPARTURE TIMES: Saturdays and Sundays at 3 pm through October 30.
- DURATION & DISTANCE: 1 hour covering 0.5 miles
- SALES DEADLINE: Tickets must be purchased up to 3 hours prior to the tour
- WHO: Everyone! (kids especially!)
- CAPACITY: up to 10 guests per tour
- WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: Comfortable clothing and walking shoes; bottle of water
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: Light Rain or Shine (tours may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance due to heavy rain)
- MEETING POINT: Dreyer’s Ice Cream Parlor & Cafe – 5925 College Avenue, Oakland, CA
Be one of the first to take a bite into the delicious ice cream sandwiches of Rockridge’s newest sweet spot.
Discover the European flavors of gelato at this very scrumdiddlyumptious regional candy shoppe.
Visit the birthplace of America’s first blockbuster ice cream flavor at the only ice cream parlor for the world’s largest ice cream company.