Love Lafayette Dinner Soiree is a food tour is an exclusive progressive dinner experience at four of Lafayette’s most savory spots celebrating the hometown nature of this beloved city. You’ll enjoy full-size portions of appetizers, main course and dessert paired with wine and cocktails at each location as well as an insider’s look with discussion from the chefs and proprietors.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to Lafayette Partners in Education.
- 4 tasting locations with wine/cocktail pairings at each location
- Discussion and presentation from the chefs and proprietors
- Learn about the rich history of Lafayette and the Lamorinda area
- A fun-filled evening filled with local celebration and food
- DATE: June 6, 2017
- DURATION & DISTANCE: 2 hours covering a little more than 3/4 of a mile
- “Progressive Eating” experience—Come ready for dinner and a lot of local fun!
- SALES DEADLINE: Tickets must be purchased by June 1, 2016
- WHO: Anyone who loves Lafayette
- CAPACITY: 20 guests
- WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: Comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: Light Rain or Shine (Tours may be cancelled 24 hours in advance for heavy rain/weather)
- MEETING POINT: Amphora Nueva – 7 Fiesta Lane, Lafayette, CA
READY TO BUY TICKETS?
Tickets can be purchased online or by calling (510) 604-6546. Let Local Food Adventures help you discover your local yummy!